If you are a resident of Renton, We are the company to call when it is time to protect your windows against the sun’s rays and harmful elements. We take a great deal of pride in the fact that our services can help extend the life of your vehicle and keep it looking good for years to come. We know how much pride some people have in their cars. As such, we love what we do and we love the customers we do it for. With respect to auto glass tinting in Renton, customer service is of our utmost concern.
That being said, Renton is a great place to live, work and play. And whether you are going to work, playing, or simply socializing, your car should look its best. After all, you have a reputation to protect as well:
- Renton is located just 10 miles SE of Seattle, Washington. Situated along the shore of Lake Washington, the city is a part of the Puget Sound region. The city is in plain view of majestic Mount Rainier and the Cascade Mountains. Big name companies in the city include Boeing, PACCAR, Classmates.com, and TOPIS Entertainment.
- The original inhabitants of Renton were the Duwamish: a Native American tribe. Established settlements began in the 1850s and the city was officially established in 1901. It was between 1920 and 1930 that the city began to develop into what is considered its present urban center.
- City attractions include Renton River Days, Valley Community Players, Moonlight Movies, Clam Lights Festival, Summer Teen Musical, and the Renton Farmers Market.
Diamond Window Tinting is the professional place of choice when customers want the best glass tinting in Washington. Call and set an appointment, or stop in for a visit. When it comes to automotive glass tinting Renton WA, nobody does it better. Call and inquire about glass tinting prices.
1. Car Window Tinting. Heat will always be the main culprit that looks to damage your car’s inside. We explain to clients that tinting their windows is a great way to maintain and extend the life of their car. Just remember that for whatever reason you want a tint job, there are laws governing what type of tint are legal and what it is not. You will have no worries though. We will make sure that your window tint is within Washington’s specifications. We can walk you through the process of how it is done. People choose a auto glass tint for a number of reasons, which may include lifestyle, work-related needs, or actual medical needs. Whatever the reason, we can accommodate your wishes. Glass tinting can protect your car’s interior from harmful UV rays.
2. 3M Protection Film/Clear Bra. This is a revolutionary product that protects a car’s painted surface and/or mirrors. It is the perfect solution to protect against rocks, bugs, or other tiny objects that can damage and dent a car’s paint job. You can extend its use to cover your car’s bumpers, fenders, fog lights and hood. After all, if your plan is to protect your car and keep it looking beautiful, you might as well go all the way.
This is why we offer a lifetime warranty on our work for auto glass tinting. We like to think that we are experts, and that your project will reflect our expertise. We have to be good because our reputation depends on it. We are also mindful of the laws of our state that govern glass tinting. The last thing we want is for one our customers to be pulled over by a police officer for having windows that are too dark.
7 reasons to get your vehicle windows tinted
Window tinting has become a huge part of our business in the past few years. Many of our customers have had their windows tinted just to get the visual appeal, but did you know there are very good reasons to get window tinting done? Here are seven of them.
Reduce the interior heat
A good window film provides up to 78% less heat transfer in a car. This means the heat inside your vehicle will be lowered resulting in you being able to use much less air-conditioning. This results in lengthening the life of the vehicle’s air conditioner and save you money.
As mentioned above, reducing the inside heat of a vehicle can reduce the demand for using air-conditioning. This can also have a good impact on gas mileage and can save you more money at the gas pump.
Reduce interior damage
Good window tint blocks up to 99% of UV rays. This helps reduce the upholstery and the carpet from fading and even the wood trim from fading. This is a great way to extend the life of these items on your vehicle.
Reduce Health Risks Lower health risks
Exposure to the sun causes lots of health risks to the eyes and skin. When you block almost 100% of UV light with window film it acts as a sunscreen which can protect all passengers from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays.
When driving with glare it can blind a person’s vision and create very dangerous situations. Window film applied to the side and rear windows help reduce glare.
Accidents can turn a window into a lethal weapon with shards of glass flying everywhere. Window film actually acts as a material that holds glass together in the event of an impact. It can even keep a would-be thief from getting access to your vehicle.
Many shops offer several different shades of window film that will appeal to anyone’s tastes. If you don’t want to darken your windows which is one of the benefits listed above we have a film for that!