If you were thinking of having vehicle glass tint installed in the Seattle area? Wondering what the benefits of going with a professional shop like Diamond Window Tinting might be? If so, this article is for you. Check out these reasons you should bring your vehicle to us for your next tint job vs trying to do it yourself.
- Diamond Window Tinting knows the state rules and regulates. Dark windows can be a safety concern for law enforcement, so we make sure that every window that we tint is within state regulations. Some shops will provide darker than allowed tint, but we make sure that we stay on top of the rules and regulations.
- We live and breathe window tinting. In short, we are experts at what we do. Sure, there are professional tint kits that inspire some people to do it themselves. Such film can be flimsy when compared to higher-quality materials. Auto glass tinting is not an easy task, and it can be challenging for an amateur. Let the pros handle it.
- Auto glass tinting requires that you do it right the first time. An imperfect job definitely means that it will have to be done over, and window film is harder to remove than it is to apply. It sticky adhesive can cause headaches for removal and make it even harder to get a clean install upon re-application.
- We guarantee our work. We have to. Our reputation rides on the fact that our customer are satisfied and happy with our work. If you buy glass tint at the auto parts store, install it, then decide you do not like it, there’s no returning it to the store.
- DIY tint kits save money, so they say! While some kits may be cheaper than a professional job, consumers may lose in the long run because they may not be happy with the result and have to pay more to get that film removed and then professionally installed.
Hopefully this article helps you understand why you should choose a professional shop like Diamond Window Tinting for vehicle glass tint in the Seattle, Washington area. If you would like more information, click HERE. If you have questions or you would like to book an appointment, contact us directly by calling <a href=”tel:12064031366“>(206) 403-1366</a>. We would be happy to discuss your options and provide you with a free, no obligation assessment and quotation on your particular vehicle. Find out why we are your #1 source for vehicle window tinting in Tukwila, Seattle, Bellevue, Kent, and Tacoma, Washington.